Students should follow below tips during their exam preparation for CBSE class 12 Maths –
- Make a separate notebook for theorems , formulas , derivations and methodologies – Maths is a subject of formulas, theorems , concepts and these are all that you should have in your tips to secure well in the Maths CBSE paper. This is preferred so that you can revise often as and when required and this will help you in the last minute preparation for the subject.
- Try to solve the problems yourself – Maths is a conceptual subject and a subject in which practice is required. Don’t try to learn as this will land you into trouble and you will not able to score. Try to practice the problems and sums by your own.
- Through understanding of the syllabus – You should understand your syllabus as what is weight age of each section in the CBSE class 12 Maths exam .Knowing the syllabus is very important as this will help you in scoring well.
- Refer previous year question papers – When it is Maths you should refer the previous year question papers and solve each and every questions asked in the previous year papers. Generally the trend is that the questions and the types are almost the same that is asked in the previous year papers. When you practice the previous year papers you become familiar with the questions and this gives you confidence.
- Pay attention towards the CBSE Marking scheme – You are required to pay attention towards the CBSE marking scheme as this will help you to know the distribution of marks in every steps of a specific problem.
- Try to follow the steps while solving a sum – Follow the steps while solving a sum as this will enhance you to score well. When you are following the steps may be you will not get the correct answer but since you have followed the steps this will help you to secure the allotted marks for the specific steps involved and you get the maximum marks allotted to a specific problem.
- Solve all the questions from the MBD and other guides – You are required to solve all the questions from the MBD and the other guides and Sample papers.
- Time Management – Time management plays a very important part in securing well in the CBSE class 12 maths paper. If you are able to manage your time then you are able to score well in the paper.
- Solve the questions from the NCERT Books – At the initial stage you are required to solve all the questions given in your NCERT book. When you complete this and you want to do really well you can refer to other text books also. R.S Aggarwal and R.D Sharma are some of the best whom every student should refer who is going to appear for the CBSE class 12 maths paper.
- Pay attention towards presentation – You should keep your paper clean and tidy. Presentation helps you to score well and gives you an additional edge over the other in scoring good marks.
- Clear your doubts from you teacher – You should clear all the doubts you have in specific chapter and problems. Do not let your problems and doubts to be with you only. When you clear your doubts this will boost your confidence and you feel that you are clear and conceptually sound.
- Pay attention towards the sections you are weak – There are certain sections in which every student is weak to certain extent. You will not find a single student who is strong in all the areas. You should practice well the chapters and sections you are weak before appearing the CBSE class 12 maths exams.
- Leave at least 10 mts for revision of your answer sheet – When you are writing the CBSE class 12 maths paper you should keep at least 10 mts to revise all the sums you have solved . This will help you to do the rectifications required.
- Sleep well in the night before the Exam – You should sleep well before the exam night and you should keep your body and mind relaxed before you go for the exam.
- Be confident and keep a positive attitude – You should be confident and keep a positive attitude while writing the CBSE class 12 maths paper as this will help you to definitely score well.
These are some of the very important tips every student should follow who is appearing for the CBSE class 12 maths paper and these important tips will definitely help him to secure above 90 percent in the exam.
Best Luck to every student who is appearing in the CBSE class 12 maths exam.