India is a country where now days plenty of job opportunities are there but youngsters are now days aspiring for the highest paying jobs. Highest paying jobs are the jobs which help an individual to have a financial security. The most important factor which is related to the highest paying jobs is that it helps them to provide a social recognition and after a stage they reach a self actualization stage.
The list highlights the highest paying jobs with higher salaries but the salary range depends upon the quality of the student, the skill sets and the institute from where one is doing his professional degree. However the list of the highest paying jobs in India is as –
- Medical Professionals – Medical professional earn well as India is having a huge population with number of health related problems among the masses.
- Engineers – Engineers are also paid well but you should have the engineering degree from a reputed institute preferably from IIT, NIIT, BITS, and NIRMA University etc.
- Lecturers – Education is the main focus of the country and the country is striving hard so that every one of us is educated. Lecturers in India are paid well in government universities and other top private institutions.
- Merchant Navy Jobs – Merchant Navy jobs always provide good packages. Marine officers, Navigation officers, Electro Technical officer, Capital are highly paid individuals in merchant navy.
- Marketing Jobs – Persons in India consider marketing jobs as low paid job. But marketing professionals are the bread and butter earning members for any organization. These are the top icons for any organization and they become the CEOS and are always the highest paid in any organization.
- Careers in Legal services – Legal services is another arena wherein the professionals are highly paid. As now days there are strict guidelines and too many rules and regulations career in legal services would become your dream job.
- Aviation industry – Aviation industry is another sector where sky is the limit for any right candidate.
- Software engineering jobs – Soft ware professionals are also highly paid. In the recent years in India software professionals are paid more than any other working professional in the Industry.
- Chartered Accountancy jobs – For any commerce graduate this is a trendy and aspiring job for any individual. Chartered accountants are paid without any limitation as they are the backbone for any organization.
- Career in Business analytics – Career in business analytics is tagged as one of the sexiest and highly paid job in India in the current business scenario. This is a sector with lot of opportunity and lot of potential now days.
- Modeling and Acting – This talent is possessed by only few individuals. If one finds a chance in the acting industry then you will play with money and money would not be a limit.
- Oil and Natural gas sector – It is a sector that is making huge profits and is paying exorbitant salaries. If you are an experienced fish of the pond you will be paid 15 – 20 lacks per annum as the average salary.
So any one who is just about to complete his college degree should think and make up his mind to take up the highest paying job. I think every student should think and do an analysis and brain storming and should choose a career option based on their potential and strengths. We all are working to earn our bread and butter but if we do a highest paying job we and our family gets a financial security which is important for all of us as life is uncertain but if we are with the highest paying job we may not be there but our family is secure and so are our coming generations. Everyone should think big in life and should grab “THE HIGHEST PAYING JOB”